We're looking for a web agency to design, develop and integrate our two existing websites and re-launch as one website. The ideal agency should have proven track record in project delivery and customer service, understands our organisation and audiences and believe in our vision of a world where every young person can change their life through music.
- Strategy, design, development, content migration and build, including audience research, design UX workshops with staff, young people, and other key external stakeholders
- Advice on technical and compliance matters
- WCAG accessibility audit (Build to at least AA accessibility standard (WCAG 2.1) and provide accessibility statement on the site)
- Thorough QA and live user testing
- SEO considerations
- CMS training
- Ongoing management and support post-launch (monthly retainer, site hosting and SSL certificate)
We’re looking for an agency with a proven track record in project delivery and customer service, who understands our organisation and audiences, and are willing to explain the technical aspects of the build to our team.
Importantly, the successful agency will believe in our vision of a world where every young person can change their life through music. They will share our values around inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility. This includes having an equality and diversity plan (or equivalent) and paying the Real Living Wage.
If you are successful, we would encourage you to become an accredited Living Wage employer.
- Indicative budget: Up to £50,000 including VAT for the delivery and launch of new website and to include fees for maintenance and support for first 12 months (monthly retainer, hosting, and SSL certification).
- Deadline for tender submissions: 5pm, Monday 24 July