We are looking for an enthusiastic individual seeking paid experience to build a PR/media career in the music industries. This is a freelance contract role to work with our Communications team and PR agency at the Youth Music Awards, in association with Hal Leonard Europe.
- Pay rate: £300 plus travel expenses
- Time commitment:
- Briefing: Sunday 26 September at Omeara, London (times TBC)
- Attending Communication Team meetings in the lead up to the event (max half a day total).
- Event: Wednesday 20 October 2021 (approx. 4pm – 11pm) at Troxy, London
- Application deadline: 11pm Monday 30 August 2021
About the Youth Music Awards
The second annual Youth Music Awards, in association with Hal Leonard Europe, will take place on Wednesday 20 October 2021 at Troxy, London.
The Youth Music Awards celebrates the achievements of young people from the projects we invest in nationwide. It also recognises the forward-thinking organisations and music leaders changing the industry through innovation and dedication.
As part of Youth Music NextGen, we engage young people aged 18-25 to help plan and execute the event, alongside our internal team and agency partners. Roles include hosting, video editing, production support and more.
Note: Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, we are carefully monitoring Government advice and may adapt the show to take place online, dependent on restrictions. If appointed, we will update you with any changes to your role.
How to apply
As part of the application process, you are required to do the following:
- Complete and submit the application form online
- Complete an anonymous equal opportunities form (via the online application form)
Deadline for applications: 11pm Monday 30 August 2021
Informal phone call: Week commencing 6 September 2021.
Notification of outcome: Week beginning 6 September 2021.