We want to bring together a pool of people from multiple different communities, backgrounds and life experiences to join the team at MIF and help deliver the Festival this summer. The Festival dates are 1-18 July 2021.
We have a mix of short term opportunities in the following areas:
– Customer Service & Hospitality: Ticketing, Front of House, Food and Beverage.
- These roles are suitable for applicants with any customer facing experience. Industry experience is not essential
– Administrative Assistants: Various coordinator, and assistant roles including on-site event roles.
- Office skills are desirable. Industry experience is not essential
– Show/Event/Production Roles: Artist Liaison, Technical Staff, Stage and Event Management, Site Staff, Stage Crew, Wardrobe.
- Prior experience for these roles is required
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE <—- click here
The variety of roles we are looking to fill require the following core skills :
– Positivity and enthusiasm
– A hands on attitude
– A flexible approach to delivering the job
– Commitment to championing diversity and inclusion
– A willingness to learn
Role lengths vary from a few weeks to a few months, some with core hours and some on a shift basis. Please note that the majority of these roles will be on site and in person, not working remotely. All steps will be taken to ensure staff, artists, and customers are safe.
Different roles will have different contract lengths and a range of salaries based on the job descriptions, MIF are committed to paying the Manchester Living Wage at minimum.