We’re looking for a digital savvy marketeer to create and deliver a strategy that achieves Youth Music’s marketing objectives to:
- Grow awareness of Youth Music as the leading voice of young people and music
- Demonstrate the impact of Youth Music’s work and partnerships
- Inspire inclusive practices amongst Projects and Professionals working with young people in music
- Build the credibility of Youth Music amongst creative career starters
We are looking for someone with a breadth of experience in digital marketing. You’ll know how to plan based on audience insights and marketing objectives, and you’ll be skilled in juggling multiple priorities.
You’ll be a highly motivated, insights driven marketer with a track-record for planning, executing, and analysing effective campaigns. Bringing with you multichannel experience including social media, websites, email and paid media, you’ll be keen to make your mark on a growing brand with social purpose. You’ll have line management experience, or transferable skills in this area.
How to apply:
To apply, you’ll need to complete the following, sending them to: email@example.com with the subject line ‘Digital Marketing Manager Application’.
- Application Form
- Applicant Details Form
- Equal Opportunities Form (this is an online anonymous form to complete)
We also accept video/audio applications, please include the same information shown in the written application format.
Deadline for applications: 9am on Monday 11th September 2023.