If you are passionate about putting on live music events then this programme for you. Showcase your skills, develop your expertise and put your ideas on the main stage!
For 10 weeks participants aged 16 - 25 will work with the Horniman and music industry professionals to develop their ideas, and plan, market and deliver a high-quality event which puts their stamp on the Horniman’s upcoming 696 Festival.
The 696 Festival focuses on championing music genres (and the people working in them) who have been disproportionately affected by bias in legislation - the now scrapped 696 Form.
During the programme you will:
- Plan and deliver an exciting music event
- Meet and work with music industry professionals every week
- Develop key professional skills
- Receive 1:1 mentoring during
- Make friends and build networks
- Have fun and gain confidence
Tuesday 18 May Online taster session and Q & A
Monday 24 May 6pm deadline for applications
Thursday 10 June Programme begins
Sunday 15 August 696 Promoters Live